CareOptions is an online caregiving resource platform targeting older adults and their families in our church community. This free Family Healthcare Advisory Program is provided by the North American Division Adventist Community Services.
With CareOptions, you have immediate, unlimited access to an unbiased selection of health, wellness, and care resources. Simply use the exclusive app-based system to access easy interactive tools, customizable to the needs of your family, even your pets! CareOptions works on any PC, Mac, tablet or mobile device.
Just click an app to:
- Take assessments on health, wellness, and home safety
- Calculate your loss in total income and social security benefits if your work hours or days were reduced for any reason
- Locate physicians and hospitals locally or nationwide, complete with background and quality of care information
- Stay current on Health Care Reform changes
- Find care resources for an elderly family member, spouse, or caregiver
- Save hundreds of dollars on important document sets like Living Wills, Health Care Power of Attorney, and Caregiver Agreements
- Boost your memory and concentration with challenging brain games
- And much more…
CareOptions SignupSign up now by filling the form below. You'll also receive monthly e-letters announcing new features, apps, and cost-saving resources!