New Format for 2021 applications
Please read ACS Seed Grant Brochure before filling out application.
1. Work with your local Conference ACS Director throughout the application process.
2. Solicit commitments of funding from your church/ACS Center, the local conference and any other sources of funding that may be available to you.
3. Complete the ACS Seed grant. You can access the application by clicking on the following link. https://sec.naddocs.org/Forms/SeedGrant
4. A letter of endorsement from a conference administrator (on conference letterhead) is required to complete your application. A request email will be sent to them after you submit your application, but you can also attach it with your application.
5. Once the application is submitted, it cannot be revised. However, your application can be saved as a draft. You will be emailed a link to access it later. This link cannot be shared with anyone else.
6. Your application can be submitted while the required signatures are pending. However, the signatures must be received by the application deadline for your proposal to move forward.
7. The ACS Grants Review Committee will evaluate your application. Applications which meet the criteria are then recommended to the NAD ACS Board for final approval. You will be notified of the results approximately 6 weeks after the application deadline.
Application Due Dates for 2021
- March 22, 2021
- May 17, 2021
- August 30, 2021
- November 15, 2021
- If your proposal is successful, a check for the awarded funds will be sent to the local conference office who will forward it to the local church.
- All ACS Seed Grant recipients are required to submit a follow-up report within 6 months of receiving the funds.