Earn credentials by attending and completing a Disaster Assessment and Response course which will be taught by instructors from the North American Division ACS: W. Derrick Lea, NAD ACS DR Director, and Charlene Sargent, Assistant Director for DR.
- Feb 18 (Sat): 11:00 am - Sabbath morning message, Pr. Larry Mays, Coordinator for North Pacific Union ACS DR.
- Feb 18 (Sat): 2:00 pm - Disaster Assessment, W. Derrick Lea
- Feb 19 (Sun): 9:00 am - Donations Operations, Charlene Sargent
*NOTE - Lunch will be provided to attendees on both days.*
1. Contact Gabriele (Kalispell ACS Director) at 720-560-4763 or email@example.com.
2. Click on their Facebook event page to register.
You may reserve rooms at these suggested Kalispell hotels: