North American Division (NAD) Adventist Community Services (ACS) is committed to supporting the operations of ACS Disaster Response (DR) Ministries of Local Conferences and Union Conferences in the NAD. As a result, the NAD ACS Board has allocated matching funds for disaster response efforts.
- Only Conferences and Unions may submit a proposal.
- One grant application will be accepted per event.
- To be considered, project proposals must be received and approved by NAD ACS DR prior to implementation.
- The following expenditures are not eligible for grant funding:
◊ Payments to other disaster response organizations
◊ Payments to disaster survivors
◊ Repair of church-owned properties
◊ Payment for volunteer services
- Expenses incurred by deployed volunteers or personnel are not normally considered for funding. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis if approved by NAD ACS DR prior to deployment.
Click here for: Guidelines & Application
Click here for ACS Grant Report Form