2014 - Nonprofit Leadership Certification Program
Completing the puzzle of Community Development
Session I: June 2-5, 2014
Session II: September 22-25, 2014
Allegheny East Conference Center
327 Pine Forge Road
Pine Forge, PA 19548
This intensive two session program is taught by a group of professionals who teach participants how to operate and minister effectively.
This training is provided by North American Division (NAD) Adventist Community Services, in partnership with Washington Adventist University Center for Metropolitan Ministry, Andrews University, Philanthropic Services for Institutions, General Conference Sabbath School/Personal Ministries, Adventist World Radio and Adventist Risk Management.
Participants will learn:
- To improve participants' abilities to affect individual, organization, and community changes.
- To improve participants' abilities to effectively handle the administrative responsibilities of nonprofit management.
Social Dimensions of Evangelism:
- To improve participants' abilities through biblical concepts of holistic ministry to minister in dynamic environments.
"It was a pleasure to be involved in such a meaningful, useful and well planned training. I found that the Non-Profit Leadership Training is essential to church leaders and organizers and could be beneficial to many more in our congregations. I believe there are many who sit in the pews who are not motivated to use their leadership gifts from God. This is the type of preparation that will bump us up a few notches preparing us for more effective ministry. My plan is to use this in conjunction with my formal training to be a more effective servant leader.
Again, thank you for your ministry." - Michele Gamble
Future NLCP Dates:
- 2015 Washington Conference, Seattle WA - March 23-26 & September 14-17
- 2016 Georgia-Cumberland Conference, Cohutta Springs, GA - dates TBD
|NLCP Photos from Session I - June 2012|
|Session I - Course Descriptions - June 2-5, 2014|
|Session II - Course Descriptions - September 22-25, 2014|
|Travel & Lodging|